Every year Russian models are gaining podiums, and becoming the most prestigious faces of fashion houses. Their impressive contracts are also becoming more recognizable throughout the world. It is noteworthy, that Russian domination on catwalks since the early 2000s has been called the “age of three V” – from the initial letters of the names of the most successful and popular – Natalia Vodianova, Anna Vyalitsyna and Eugenia Volodina. This choice of models for the rating was based both – on the girls’ external data, and the successes and achievements in modeling career.
About Most beautiful Russian models:
18. Nastya Kusakina (born 1996, Penza) – Russian model. Started cooperation with Moscow agency Avant. During this time she has worked in Asia. But the most ambitious work during this time, was advertising cosmetics company Sephora. Designer Raf Simons invited the girl to get out twice as a leader in his last Jil Sander show. Nastya Kusakina: “I like the profession of a model, every day I learn something new. I like this rhythm of life!”
17. Vlada Roslyakova
(real name Elena Roslyakova; b. July 8, 1987, Omsk) – Russian top model. Began modeling career in Russia at a young age, continuing in Tokyo and New York. Participated in shows of famous designers, advertising campaigns Calvin Klein, Gucci, Hermes, H & M, Lacoste, Nina Ricci, Max Mara, Miss Sixty, Burberry, Moschino and many others, and in 2007 became the face of Dolce & Gabbana for the season autumn-winter 2007 / 2008. Worked with photographers Mario Testino, Steven Klein, Terry Richardson. Her photos decorate the covers of magazines Vogue, L’Officiel, Marie Claire, Spur, W Jewelry, Harper’s Bazaar. In 2011 became the face of the Austrian crystal jewelry – Swarovski. According to the French Vogue, Vlada Roslyakova is in the top 30 of the most sought-after models in the world of the first decade of the second millennium, along with Natalia Vodianova, Anna Selezneva, Natasha Poly, Sasha Pivovarova and others.
16. Vika Falileeva (b. In 1992 in Irkutsk) – Russian model. Began to work in a modeling agency «Sky Models». Participates in shows of famous brands: Chloe, Louis Vuitton, Elie Saab, Gianfranco Ferre and many others, including the most important – Jil Sander, Giorgio Armani, Versace and Dolce & Gabbana.
15. Daria Strokous (b. September 25, 1990 Mr. Moscow) – Russian top model. Aged 17, she was noticed by one of the well-known modeling agencies. In July 2007, she first took part in the fashion week in Milan and Paris. «V Magazine» included her in their Top 10 in 2008 to appear on the pages of W, British Vogue, V. According to the ranking of the world’s top models by influential American fashion industry website, Models.com, in February 2012, she was number 10.
14. Polina Kouklina
(b. June 23, 1986, in Moscow) – Russian top model. Began modeling career in 2000, in a small agency Idol, one of her first works – shooting for Russian ELLE. Appeared on the covers of magazines Vogue, Italian D, and Flair. Participated in fashion shows Ready to wear 2003-2007. Besides, in 2004, she became the face of «Louis Vuitton», «Sportmax» and «Hugo Boss». Polina Kouklina: “Tea – black, green, white, jasmine, chamomile … cup after cup – and an almost two liters of fluid a day. And it is so useful! My skin likes it”.
13. Emiliya Vishnevskaya
(b. December 25, 1985 Moscow) – Russian model, successfully working as a model in Europe, has signed a contract with the Spanish lingerie brand “BOBA” (App. “Blue Parrot”), which will be exclusively on the Russian market. Emilia Vishnevskaya: “I would not say that my priority – is the business model. The main problem for me at the moment – it’s all the same to start a solo career. Work on the podium – it’s more of a hobby, but a hobby, to which I dedicate myself entirely and completely. I am pleased to accept offers and can work non-stop even ten hours on end! ”
12. Aleksandra (Sasha) Pivovarova
(b. January 21, 1985, Moscow) – Russian top model. Known as “model-an alien,” as she has a non-standard look: big, full lips and high cheekbones. One of the most famous and popular Russian models. The ranking of the world’s top models of influential American fashion industry website, Models.com, in April 2012 she enters under № 4. Alexandra Pivovarova: “Only natural look can reveal to others the true essence of human nature.”
11. Gia Skova (Gulia Skovorodina) (b. July 13, 1990, Saratov) – Russian model. 15-year-old Gulia was the winner of the contest “The Beauty of the Volga region” and she drew the attention of scouts of local modeling agencies. In Moscow, she successfully passed the casting of the Italian model agency Modus, and then worked for several large projects in Italy, France, Spain, and several Asian countries. Now her career of a Model develops in Los Angeles, California (USA).
10. Katya Schekina (b. May 18, 1986 Mr. Perm) – Permian model agency LIKSTAR, and to date model of the European Agency WOMEN. In 2005 she became the “face” of the world famous brand Dolce & Gabbana. In 2006-2007 participated in advertising campaigns of such labels as Byblos, Dolce & Gabbana, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Rocawear and Zara. 2006, was chosen to participate in the show «Victoria s Secret».
9. Kristina Romanova
(b. March 4, 1992, in Moscow) – Russian model. In her first season participated in 23 shows, including Dries Van Noten, Ralph Lauren, Jil Sander, Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, D & G and others. Kristina Romanova: “You never know what will happen tomorrow. Today, you’re a star, tomorrow – no. You can not even plan because everything can change at any time. Now I’m crossing my fingers hoping that everything will be fine.”
8. Maria Novoselova (b. January 31, 1985 in Tula g) – Russian model. Her photographs have been on the covers of publications such as: Harpers Bazaar, Grazia, Madame Figaro, Profil and others. Maria Novoselova is the face of the advertising campaign of two famous brands – Nina Ricci for advertising clock and Sisley clothing collections for advertising. Collaborates with the most famous modeling agency in Paris, London, New York.
7. Tatiana Kovylina
(born 4 November 1981 in Kazan) – Russian supermodel. At age 17, won the «Elite Model Look Tatarstan». In 2002, first appeared on the podium in the show «Bernhard Willhelm». Shot for the cover of the magazine «Madame Figaro». uccess came in 2004. To participate in the shows she was invited to more than 30 fashion houses, including «Bottega Veneta», «Ralph Lauren», «Etro» and «Narciso Rodriguez». Became the face of «Calvin Klein Jeans», «Ann Taylor», «Cole Naan” and «Givenchy». In 2005 he took part in she has steadily become one of the most popular Russian models.
6. Anna Selezneva (b. July 29, 1990, Moscow, Russia) – Russian top model. According to the Russian edition of Vogue, she is the darling of the world’s most influential fashion photographers such as Mario Testino, Steven Meisel and Peter Lindbergh. In the initial stages of a career she was compared to Kate Moss. According to the French Vogue, she is in the top 30 of the most sought-after models in the world of the first decade of the second millennium. The ranking of the world’s top models of influential American fashion industry website, Models.com, in July 2012, she was number 23.
5. Natalia Vodianova
(b. 28 February 1982, Gorky) – Russian top model. At age 15, was enrolled in a modeling agency “Eugene” (Nizhny Novgorod). Worked on the catwalk for Gucci, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Chloe, Valentino, Givenchy, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Miu Miu, Hermes, Kenzo, Viktor & Rolf, Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent and many other fashion houses. In 2003, became the official “face and body” of Calvin Klein.
4. Sofia Lomyga (b. April 15, 1994, Ivanovo) – Russian model. Kira Plastinina brand chose her to be the face of her latest advertising campaign autumn – winter 2010/2011, and her pictures graced the pages of magazines such as Harper’s bazaar, Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan shopping, cosmopolitan beauty, Elle girl, Aeroflot STYLE, Tatler, Wedding Department Store, Collezioni, Glamour. Sophia Lomyga: “Never, not at any price did not dare to take part in the filming of products harmful to health, and for a minimum fee, I have appeared in advertising for Animal Welfare.”
3. Natalia Polevschikova – Natasha Poly (b. July 12, 1985, Perm) – Russian top model. Upon reaching 18 years signed a contract with the Milan branch of the prestigious New York agency Women Management, where she is working on now. The debut took place on the podium in 2004 to represent the brands such as Gucci, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Sonia Rykiel, Nine West, Dolce & Gabbana and Jimmy Choo. Natasha Poly is one of the most sought after models in the world. The ranking of the world’s top models of influential American website Models.com modeling industry in April 2012 she was number 2.
2. Valentina Zelyaeva
(b. 11 October 1982, in Moscow) – Russian model. Appeared on the covers of Spanish, Chinese, Greek and Mexican edition of Vogue. Advertised brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren, with whom she signed a seven-year contract. Appeared on the covers of Elle and Harper `s Bazaar. Advertise Balenciaga, Christian Dior, Lanvin, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Gucci and Valentino.
1. Irina Shayk
(Irina Shayhlislamova; b. January 6, 1986 g, Emanzhelinsk, Chelyabinsk Region) – Russian model. Since 2007 annually shot for prestigious US magazine Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, was the face of brands Armani Exchange, Guess, Intimissimi, Beach Bunny, Lacoste, La Perla. The list of the sexiest models in the world models.com ranks her 13th. Irina Shayk: “Russia – a vast country, inhabited by people of different nationalities. Therefore, there you can find different types of beauty – Slavic, Asian or even Brazil. Plus, in my country women always spend a lot of time trying to maintain the beauty”.